03 May, 2014
Ayurvedic Cooking Masterclass & Nutrition Seminar with Dr Gurnam Saini
When: Saturday 3 May 2014, 10am – 3.30pm
Where: Hedge Farm, 124 Three Chain Rd, Carlsruhe, Victoria
(located 10 minutes from Kyneton, 60 minutes from Melbourne CBD) www.hedgefarm.com.au
$185 (includes all catering)
Your Seminar Experience will include:
1. With professional guidance work out your dosha (mind-body type).
2. Gain a deeper understanding of how an Ayurvedic doctor uses your dosha to
individually treat you.
3. Understand why the separate traditions of yoga & Ayurveda work so well together.
4. Participate in an Ayurvedic cooking class where you learn how food can be your
5. Enjoy a free lunch discovering simple but powerful recipes which can help you with detoxing, weight management & strengthening your immune system.
How to register: on-line at www.maiaveda.com.au/workshops or contact Marye on
0420 580 886
Book now for early bird special $165
Be one of the first 25 to register AND receive a free gift bag of Ayurvedic goodies, value $50.
Bring a friend, stay the weekend.
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease