Price : AUD 160.00
Price for: $160, Duration: 60 minutes
What is the Shiro Abhyanga (Indian head massage)?
Indian head massage or Shiro abhyanga (as called in Ayurveda) is a popular head massage carried out in India from centuries. It is a part of Indian ayurvedic system and helps in balancing three upper chakras- ajna (located between eyebrows), sahasrara (top of head) and vishuddha (located in throat), according to Yoga health Science.
The massage is carried out in four stages:
The main aim of the Indian head massage is to release stress from muscles and tissues.
We at Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic offer Indian Head Massage- Shiro Abhyang.
The relaxing but firm hand massage is given to the entire head, shoulders and neck region. This helps to release tight muscles and motivates much needed blood vessels flow that surging the top with oxygen-rich blood vessels and helping to remove toxins.
Acoording to ayurveda principles, this therapy feeds the positive feelings by focusing on the marma (energy) factors, many of which are located around the top.
The herbal oils used for this procedure are specifically chosen according to your prominent Ayurvedic Body Type.
• Excess Vata, Pita and Kapha
• Complications and migraine headache
• High stress levels
• Hair and scalp issues e.g. premature greying of hair, hair fall, dandruff, psoriasis etc.
• Cloudy or disappointed mind
• Helps to bring sound sleep, significantly relaxing and soothing
• Offers relief in Sleeplessness, Headache, Pre-mature greying & hair loss
• Promotes deep relaxation, controlling of the nervous system
• Allows to spread sebum oil produced by the scalp thus defending and conditioning the length of the hair
• Improves blood vessels circulation
• Feed the scalp from the roots, Encourages thick and bright hair
• Improved and enhanced sensor perceptions
• Encourages organic cleansing of the lymph glands around the throat and armpits
• Allows alleviate disorders of the nervous system
Contact us to book an session of Indian Head Massage.
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease