Price : AUD 160.00
Price for: $160, Duration: 60 minutes
Indian Head Massage or Shiro Abhyang reduces tension, stress and takes you in a state complete balance. Shiroabhyanga is a beautiful combination of the Shirodhara and Indian Head Massage therapies in one.
We at Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic are dedicated to the art and science of Indian Head Massage- Shiro Abhyang, and provide the best Ayurvedic Massage Treatments in Melbourne, Victoria.
Firstly, the deeply relaxing Shirodhara therapy methods are given; lukewarmed treated organic oils are relaxing rained onto the frontal region (third eye) over 30 minutes.
This delightful sensation burns all gossip and mental activity leaving the thoughts settled, chilled and rejuvenated.
Secondly, the relaxing but firm hand massage is given to the entire head, shoulders and throat. This releases tight muscles and motivates much needed blood vessels flow that surging the top with oxygen-rich blood vessels and helping to remove toxins.
This therapy feeds the five feelings by focusing on the marma (energy) factors, many of which are located around the top.
These factors, when carefully rubbed have a hugely relaxing and controlling effect throughout the body system and neurological program.
The organic oils used for this procedure are specifically chosen according to your prominent Ayurvedic Body Type.
• Excess Vata, Pita and Kapha
• Complications and migraine headache
• High stress levels
• Head and scalp issues
• Cloudy or disappointed mind
• Brings sound sleep, significantly relaxing and soothing
• Gives cooling to the eyes
• Gives relief in Sleeplessness, Headache, Pre-mature greying & hair loss
• Deep relaxation, controlling of the nervous system
• Allows to spread sebum oil produced by the scalp thus defending and conditioning the length of the hair
• Improves blood vessels circulation
• Feed the scalp from the roots, Encourages thick and bright hair
• Empties any gathered toxins
• Improved and enhanced sensor perceptions
• Encourages organic cleansing of the lymph glands around the throat and armpits
• Allows alleviate disorders of the nervous system
Getting Ayurvedic India Head Massage Treatments in Melbourne and at such economy prices is something you can expect only at Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic | Spa.
Contact us today to book your Indian Head Massage.
Ayurvedic Consultant (Known as Ayurvedic doctor in India)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from India
MD Alternative Medicine from India
Panchkarma Detox Expert
Member of AAA(Australian Association of Ayurveda)
PH- 0061 430 799 515
Disclaimer: Any member of Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic team including Gurnam Saini and Pooja Saini is not claiming to be a Medical Doctor or registered with Medical Board of Australia. If the word doctor is used anywhere in advertising or referencing members of Pure Herbal Ayurved clinic, it is suggestive of ayurvedic doctors recognised in India after achieving Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery qualification. This qualification is recognised in Australia by vetassess governing body as Naturopath and by AAA as Ayurveda Doctor. Click her for more details disclaimer, terms & conditions for using our website or services.
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease