It's a beautiful and effective combination of full body massage with herbal oils followed by a special ayurvedic body massage with the boluses of medicated rice and then finally the steam fomentation treatment.
A highly effective rejuvenation therapy using a special type of brown rice that is cooked along with specific herbs, tied into boluses and dipped into an herbal decoction and warm milk and then used to massage the body according to Ayurvedic massage principles.
This is done after the application of medicated oil over the whole body and this induces a sweat. It has its proven efficacy and indicated in muscular disorders, neurological anomalies from paralysis to neuralgias, emaciation, and blood related disorders.
After this treatment, an herbalised steam massage is given at a specific temperature for a specific time that helps to open the channels and flush the toxins from the body.
• It is highly beneficial for treatment of poliomyelitis, facial palsy, hemiplegia and other degenerative muscular diseases such as multiple sclerosis and muscular dystrophy.
• In all kinds of neurological disorders, rheumatism, arthritis congenital deformity of the limbs, dislocation of bones and joints ,fibromyalgia etc. gets beneficial from its strengthen formulation
• In healthy individuals gives a sedation effect, improves blood circulations and metabolism, and makes body feels lighter and relaxed.
• It makes skin soft and gives special lustre and glow.
• It is used not only as part of Panchakarma but also as an effective treatment for many diseases due to Vata disorders
Dr. Gurnam Saini
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
MD Alternative Medicine
Panchkarma Detox Expert
Member of AAA (Australian Association of Ayurveda)