Price : AUD 110.00
Shirovirechan Nasya which causes elimination of toxins to be used in folliwing type of disorders:
Tarpana Nasya which ofeers nourishment by oleation and lubrication is useful in following type of disorders:
Shamana Nasya which causes alleviation of dosas is useful in diseases like:
Other two types of Nasya include Adhmāpana Nasya (insufflation or sniffing) and Dhūma-pāna (inhalation of smoke). These should be used in appropriate conditions after Ayurveda physician’s assessment and advice and after appropriate examination of dosas, etc., involved in the causation of the disease.
Reference: Charaka Samhita Siddhi Sthana Chapter 9, Versus 93 – 96
Nasya Inhalation therapy is of five types as follows:
(1) Navana: Inhalation of Ayurvedic medicine in the form of nasal drops.
This is of two types:
Snehana:drops for oleation
Shodhana: drops for elimination of toxins from the head
(2) Avapida: Insufflation or sniffing of Ayurvedic medicine in thin paste form through the nasal passage. This is of two types:
Shodhana: Sniffing of Ayuredic medicine for the elimination of toxins
Stambhana: ISniffing of Ayurvedic medicine for the stoppage of excessive secretions.
(3) Dhmāpana: Sniffing of Ayurvedic medicine in powder form through the nasal passage. It cleanses the channels of the body.
(4) Dhūma: Inhalation of Ayurvedic medicine in the form of smoke. It is of three types:
Shamana or prāyogika: smoke used for the alleviation of doșas.
Snaihika: Smoke used for oleation of different parts of the head.
Virecana: smoke used for the elimination of toxins from the head
(5) Prati-marsa: Application of medicated oil in the nostrils. It is generally the most safest type of nasya and it serves both the purposes (i.e. oleation and elimination of toxins from the head).
Reference: Charaka Samhita Siddhi Sthana Chapter 9 versus 89-92
For more information or Complete Health Consultation, please call us or make an appointment at https://www.pureherbalayurved.com.au/book-appointments.php
Have a Query?
Please send your query and we will reply you shortly.
Ayurveda stads for extensive and elaborate clinical examination to understand thenature of the disease